Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Style

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you all are enjoying your meals and avoiding the inevitable food coma. This year we are bypassing the traditional turkey fare and going Italian, with homemade spaghetti and meatballs! But we couldn't resist the pumpkin pie grand finale!! In honor of Thanksgiving I am finding clothes that remind me of all my traditional favorite turkey day foods! A feast for your eyes!

Steve Madden
Rich buttery leather, kind of like a great deep fried turkey, but there's no calorie guilt here!

J Crew
This sweater has a great mix of threads in it! Kind of like stuffing, a bunch of random things that go well together.

American Apparel

This skirt totally reminds me of green beans, which happen to be my favorite!
Marc by Marc Jacobs
And this my friends is dessert! Its rich, decadent, and definitely guilt worthy, and yet I still want it!


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment