Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Marshallow Milkshake Madness

I have a confession, I am highly prone to get horrible cases of the "Mondays".  However, I've discovered that if there's something really exciting to look forward to at the end of the day I can soldier through.  One of the best solutions I've found my Mondays is to have Marshmallow Milkshake Monday.  If you've never had a Marshmallow Milkshake you are totally missing out.  I stumbled upon the idea when reading some other bloggers talk about their experiences at fashion week.  Everyone was raving about these shakes so I decided to try it out.  I tracked down this recipe, and they turned out great.  Note: I did not use the yogurt or whipped cream and substituted skim milk for whole (but this was just to cut back on the lactose, I can usually conveniently forget my lactose intolerance but that many dairy products would be pushing it). 
Image from: A Cozy Kitchen

Here are some great ideas for fellow marshmallow milkshake lovers!!
Amazon: Hamilton Beach $36.99


etsy $16

century novelty.com Crazy Straws $.60 ea.
How great are these crazy straws!! I haven't had an awesome straw like this since I was probably 7 years old.  With this great mixer, adorable vintage glasses, awesome recipe, and awesome crazy straws you can kiss those Mondays good bye!

Here's hoping your Monday was marvelous and that your Tuesday is terrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment