Friday, November 26, 2010

Lets Talk Shop!

This is the first year that I've ventured out to shop on Black Friday. However, I avoided the malls and headed out to do some antiquing with my mom.  When I was little I used to hate going to antique stores, but now I've realized that you can find some pretty unique pieces there.  Today was no exception.  The only thing I was really looking for was a jewelry stand, but I found some pretty great pieces!

My beautiful new jewelry stand
I really love how this is not only a dish but it also has the steam that can double as a ring holder! So functional and only $4.




These rings are awesome! I found them at Pier 1 (random right?) for $3 a piece.  They are made of glass which is really cool because I'm allergic to most metals. Here's an up close look too!




And finally the most amazing find of the day! A Vintage Chanel look-alike!! I've been looking for a classy black quilted leather purse with a gold chain.  Everyone should have one of these in their closets, but sadly until today I did not. Here's my new purse:

And here is the real deal




Pretty similar don't you think? And thus ended another fabulous shopping day. I hope that all of your adventures were as successful as mine! Here's a thought to leave you with on Friday:  Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
      - Confucius

1 comment: