Monday, December 6, 2010

Going Out With My Boots On

It's finally here, my last official day of college.  After today all I have left is finals and packing. While the day is sure to be completely bittersweet, I thought I'd make it a little bit more pleasant by wearing my favorite shoes.  I love a great pair of heels, adore comfy and stylish flats, and have almost worn out both pairs of my suede boots. However, none of these hold a candle to my signature shoes... Have you guessed it yet? Of course the Urban Cowgirl is talking about her cowgirl boots.  I've had mine for five years now, and they are by far my favorite shoes.  So I figured I'd make my last day memorable and rock the boots! Unfortunately I can't get a picture of my own boots right now but here's a pretty close match.

Durango $93.99

I wish I had one of these dresses to wear with my boots tomorrow.  I love the look of a girly dress paired with worn in cowboy boots. It just screams Urban Cowgirl!!
Forever 21 $19.90
Forever 21 $24.90
Here's to the end. 

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”

 

Alexander Graham Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment