Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shopping Sunday!

After a long, fun, and eventful weekend (more details to follow) I relaxed on Sunday by taking a shopping trip with my friends. I wasn't really planning on buying anything, but there were some really great sales.  One of the stores I was most suprised at was American Eagle.  I haven't regularly shopped there since high school, but there were some really great finds.  Here are two of the newest additions to my closet!

American Eagle Silk High Waisted Drapey Shorts

American Eagle Festival Dress

Cute top details!!!
I love how the idea of high waisted shorts for this summer, they are so classic and perfect to transition from day to night. The dress is perfect for everyday things like running errands and shopping trips!! Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment