Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Come Back!!

Dear Summer: I miss you horribly.  There is nothing like a week long winter cold to make you wish for summer days. In order to avoid complete winter depression I decided to cheer myself up with a little pre-summer shopping.  Here are some items at the top of my wish list. 

Hive & Honey $59 Piperlime

Amanda Uprichard $96.99 Piperlime
I think these dresses would be really fun for summer and if I paired them with some casual shoes they could be great day to night dresses.  Lately I've been dying for a pair of Tom's they are cute and philanthropic, and would be perfect summer shoes. Here are my favorite choices.

TOMS $54


TOMS $44



TOMS Cordones $69
Hope you enjoyed my tiny glimpse in to summer $69.

1 comment:

  1. that top dress is $59? that's not bad! i love the color.

    xo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete